Proven - Result Oriented.
There are several types of non-immigrant visas which allow a foreign national to work in the United States. They include H-1B (professionals), L (intracompany transferees), E (treaty traders/investors), F (students with practical training) and J (exchange visitor). With over 18 years of experience, Bijal Jani, PC has assisted numerous clients in navigating the complex maze of regulations and policies, including H-1B quota cap restrictions, portability for H-1B workers, acceptable wage surveys, training for foreign students, corporate expansion and restructurings for L1 visas, employment terminations, and authorizations for spouses of L and E visa holders.
Bijal Jani, PC offers multi-level advisory involving the following types of corporate immigration:
- North American Free Trade visas for Canadians and Mexicans
- Business visas
- Extraordinary ability in science, education, arts, business or athletics visas
- Entertainment visas
- Foreign media visas
- Exchange visitor visas
- Foreign medical worker visas
- International organization visas
- International cultural exchange visas
- Religious worker visas